Monday, February 27, 2012

Hurry Spring!

Hi all.  I've been out of town for a week visiting kids and grandkids in Ohio and having a blast!  I kept up with visiting most of my favorite blogs but didn't get any crafting done.  Well, when given the choice of crafting or playing with my adorable grandkids, the grandkids will always win.  


However, I am back home and  ready to get back to my crafting table.  I have some new tools and papers that I just can't wait to  play with.    

Spring is just around the corner and that is the inspiration behind this card.   I used random papers, an edge cutting die and letter punches.  I made a frame with the edge die cuts and added a fabric flower bouquet  tied with a grosgrain ribbon in the center of the frame .


I am entering this card into the.CASE STUDY CHALLENGE #79.

1 comment:

  1. Love your ribbon treatment on this springtime card! So cheerful with those colours!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.