Friday, March 16, 2012

Weeds and Wildflowers

The CASE study challenge this week is awesome!  I love the colors and the simplicity of the design that the muse presented us with.  Here is what I was inspired to create.  The little doilies were cut on my Silhouette and the flowers were punched all from card stock from my stash.  The little pearls and the flower trim was also from my stash.  I think it makes a great little card, and the possibilities of this design and color combo are endless.








I would like to enter this card into the Case study challenge #82.

2 comments:

  1. It does make a great little card and I really like how the trim mirrors the flowers. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.