I started with some pale blue/grey card stock which I cut to make a 5 and 1/2 inch square top-fold card.
I embossed the front of the card using my sizzix polka dot embossing folder and my big-shot embossing/die cutting machine.
Next I cut a circle and 2 half circles of random pretty paper from my stash, using my scallop edge scissors since I don't have a scallop circle die to use.
I attached the circle and half circles together and added a pretty matching piece of ribbon across the diameter to cover the 'seam'.
I then attached the circle to the front of the card.
I had these sweet pale blue flowers in my stash and decided they were the perfect shade to match my chosen color scheme of blue, green and lime.
A pale green adhesive jewel makes the perfect center in my opinion.
The line of flowers across the card left bare spaces above and below, so I used my Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch to add two butterflies in flight heading for the flowers. These I punched out of lime patterned paper.
The front still looked a bit off, so I used a border punch across the bottom of the front of the card and lined the inside with more of the lime patterned paper. Sweet!
All that was left was to add the sentiment. Not finding anything in my stamp collection that suited me, I came up with my own.
I used my Print Artist program and printed out the sentiment on card stock to match the base of the card. I inked the edges with blue Stampin Up ink and rounded the corners with my corner rounder punch. A tiny adhesive jewel on the sentiment provides the finishing touch. The sentiment is affixed with dimensional adhesive. Voila!