Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

I Love to Craft!

I love to craft.  And I love to blog.  So it just makes sense that I should have a blog devoted to crafts.  Pinterest has caused my mind to spin with so many new crafty ideas that I want to try, and in the process I hope to share ideas and results of a host of new projects with you, my readers.

This is not my first blog.  Go on over to Renys Place to see what all I have been up to and what my thoughts are on a variety of subjects.  I'll bet you'll find something there that interests you.  But this blog will be devoted exclusively to my crafty projects and attempts at projects.  As time goes on, I hope to  move crafty posts from Renys Place to this blog.

Check in often.  I hope to post here at least once a week.

Happy Crafting!
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.