Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Some Things I Have Made

Here are a few greeting cards I have made.   I make my cards from card stock and pretty paper and use whatever embellishments suit me at the time.


I see many blog posts that list the paper designers, stamp names, ink type etc. I'm just really not into all that at this point. I generally get my supplies at places like Walmart or JoAnn's. I also love to shop at Pat Catans when I am in the Cleveland area.  Maybe someday I'll list all the details of my supplies, but for now I'm just having fun while I learn.

I took these pictures with my ipod and the quality is not great, but I think you can get the idea.  I really love using fabric flowers on my cards and experimenting with different materials and colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.