Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dutch Dare Card Challenge

Hi all!  Hope you're having a great Tuesday.  I am enjoying a quiet, peaceful day at home.  I love day's like this and am looking forward to many more of them soon.

In my leisure I've spent some time surfing the net and finding new blog challenges to help stir my creative juices.  The Dutch Dare blog looks fantastic and I have decided to jump right in and enter one of the cards I made yesterday.

                                             Here is the inspiration photo for this challenge.

                                                                   

                                                               And here is my card.             
                                                          


I am becoming quite fond of the color palette in this particular card and I think I may spend my evening making more of these adorable paper flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card , I love your flowers. Thanks for sharing and joining us at DDCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Reny!! Thanks for joining us at DDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Thank you for sharing! Lilia DT DDCC

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.