Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blue and White

Ever since I cut out this sweet little tree on my Silhouette Cameo, I have been looking for a way to use it in a project.  Late last night this  idea began to form.  So I glued the tree to a dark blue card base and added some bling.  The little fence and the scalloped frame were also cut by my Silhouette.  The frame was hand stamped with SU Brocade Blue ink and SU Wild Hearts background stamp.  I have not yet put a sentiment on it, but almost any sentiment would work on this card.

I would like to enter this card into the Cute Card Thursday challenge and the Creative Inspirations challenge this week which are both 'anything goes', my cue to do whatever I want!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.