Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sing!!!

I made this card according to the sketch over at There She Goes Clear Stamps. The winner of their challenge gets a $5 gift certificate to their store. Boy would I love to win some new stamps to play with!

For my card the image is stamped and colored using colored pencils.  I used a nestabilities die to cut around the image, added a ribbon from my stash and the sentiment.  The blue panel got a run through my Big Shot with a cuttlebug embossing folder.  The corner accents are adhesive pearls.

Here is TSG's sketch.


Here is my card for this challenge.



I would also like to enter this card into the Simon Says 'anything goes' challenge and the Made Especially for You 'distressed ink' challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great day





7 comments:

  1. Great card. Love your color choice. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reny, this is just lovely...you ought to come do the blog hop for the new release this week. You could win the stamp sets. We'd love to have you hop along with us. Thanks for joining us this week at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the embossed background. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Made Especially For You!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card..thanks for joining us at Made Especially For You : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Reny!! I love that beautiful cardinal! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is TOO cute! Great take on the sketch!! I hope you win!! Let us know!!! I LOVE free stuff :D

    Thanks for joining us at ME4U!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beaitoful card, such gorgeous colours and a lovely image with the perfect musical papers.

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.