Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Waiting Will Be Worth It!

I am waiting patiently for my Silhouette Cameo to arrive!  In case you're not familiar with what this is, it is, to my understanding a die cutting machine that will connect to my computer.  I think it is supposed to be an alternative to the Cricut.  The dies are all computer based and images can be purchased and are very reasonably priced.  I hope I can learn to use it quickly.  I've been watching videos on Youtube about it and it just looks like a fantastic machine.

If any of you have one, I would love to hear what you think of it and any tips on using it.  I have never owned a Cricut so I have no idea of how to use these type of things or what to expect from them.  But I feel like it's going to be lots of fun! 

I'm also researching how to use digital stamps.  It seems that they are very popular, and it looks like there are so many different ones to choose from.  I would love any advice on how to use these as well since I've never done it before. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and happy crafting!
Reny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.