Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello!

Hi all!  It's been a busy few days and tonight it's back to work for a couple, so wanted to get this cute little card posted forthwith.  I'm still lovin my 'Lady Couture' stack and added some patterns from a Colorbok wedding stack I bought some time ago.  The base of this card is cream card stock layered with black card stock.  I added a piece of lace ribbon and some stick-on gems.  The tiny flowers are punched and embellished with tiny gems for centers.  The sentiment is stamped on.





I notice that many blogs include specifics about where their components come from as far as what company makes this or that.  Most of my supplies were purchased over a period of several years and I do not have that information anymore.  I never thought to save it, so my apologies for that.  I am trying to keep up on that end of things more as I buy new things. 

I would like to enter this card in the Mojo Monday challenge #231.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.