Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Canary

Mojo Monday's sketch challenge #233 this week really was a challenge for me.  I am a bit under the weather and am not quite on top of things.  However, I am in need of some birthday cards, especially for guys, so I drug myself out of my recliner and over to my crafting desk.  I had some of these little bird stamps and have been practicing with coloring and cutting them out.  For this sketch I chose cream colored card stock for the base and added some decorative papers, a piece of twine and a stamped sentiment.  This particular little yellow bird just seemed to fit with everything else here.

I don't feel like this is the best card I've designed, but I never fail to learn from each challenge I enter.  And that's what I love about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.