Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Bunny and Duck

Cute Card Thursday's challenge this week is to create an Easter card.  Well, I just happened to have some die cuts that I've been waiting to use.  One of them came to me through a blog hop recently and I just love the cuteness of it!  Hop on over to Janets Creative World and see wonderful things she creates using her Cricut.  This adorable bunny and duck combo was part of a prize I won while participating in a Destination blog hop that Janet was a part of, and is it ever cute!  I don't own a cricut, but designs like this would certainly be tempting if I didn't already own a Silhouette.  Thanks, Janet, for providing the focal for my Easter card!

And thanks to all for visiting my blog.  Have a stellar day!

Reny

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card. The image and details are fabulous.They are sooo cute! My warmest Easter wishes to you and your family for this coming Easter!

    Hugs xxx
    Mich

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.