Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TSG #148 and Made Especially for you

The challenge at There She Goes clear stamps this week is an Easter theme including animals.  I wanted a colorful card and had a perfect little bunny cut out for it.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out this delightful egg and the grass and bunny.  I had the perfect ribbon in bright colored polka dots.


 
  Three sweet little flowers with button centers makes this card qualify for the Made Especially for You three button challenge as well.  I'm not very accustomed to using buttons on my cards, but maybe this will cause me to reevaluate buttons as embellishments.  So while I had my meager button stash out I decided to go ahead and make another card for one of my male birthday's coming up.  This one is pretty simple, but I think it will be perfect for the guy who is going to get it.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Reny! I love the buttons as flowers and that polka dot ribbon is so great for Spring! Thanks so much for playing along at ME4Y!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! I love this card!!! The ribbon, the colors, and the sentiment !!!
    Great job!!!

    Thanks for joining us at ME4U!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these cards are so pretty!! I especially love the chocolate bunny, so cute!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE 'em. Thanks for playing along with us at ME4Y.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a clever way ti use your buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card..thanks for joining us at Made Especially For You : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thanks for playing at MEFY

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.