Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

He Makes All Things New...

I love this verse!  In the movie 'The Passion' this verse quoted by Jesus just jumped out at me.    I used my silhouette cameo to cut out the labels, inked the edges, added pretty paper and flowers with some stick on pearls and a little satin bow.  The base of the card is kraft card stock. Some foam square adhesives give the sentiment dimension.  I want to enter this card into the Our Daily Bread Designs 'new life' challenge and the ABC Design Team's 'anything goes' challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day!

Reny

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and verse. Such a comfort!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge again this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.