Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Turtle 'Thinking of You'...

This adorable little turtle is a free digi and I'm afraid I don't know where it came from.  But isn't he cute?  I colored him using my colored pencils and a blending pen.  Then I cut him out and glued him to my distressed circle.  The grass and the cattail plants were cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  The flowers were embossed using a cuttlebug folder and my Big Shot, then punched out with a Picture Punch, layered and an adhesive gem added for the center.  The sentiment is from Close to my Heart.  The patterned papers are from my stash.



I am entering this card into the following challenges.


Cute Card Thursday  'animal magic'
Perfect Sentiments 'any occasion'
Simon Says 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Awhh!! What a cutie. A Fabulous Fun card...Thank you for joining us again at The Perfect Sentiment.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great creation hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute card thanks for playing along with the perfect sentiment this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your making us pick between scripture & this cute turtle???? !!!!
    This is so cute!! LOVE IT.
    Thanks for using our sketch so wonderfully @ Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little image. The colors go so well, and I love your added layers. Thanks again for joining us at Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. So lovin that turtle. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute! Great variation on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable is your turtle! I love how he rests on top of the cat tails! Thanks for playing along with Perfect Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.