Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Peaceful Scene.....

While I have only one set (so far) of Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, I am finding some interesting ways to use them.  I really love these stamps!  This weeks ODBD challenge instructs us to use the letters of the word 'SPRING' and use corresponding materials in our projects to at least 3 of those letters.  Here is how I lined it up in my card.  S=sea and shells,  P=pearls and paper, I=ink, G=green and gulls.  4 out of 6 is not too bad.  I would also like to enter this card into the ABC DT challenge 'anything goes',   Simon Says 'April Showers Bring Spring Flowers' and Cute Card Thursday #212 'Spring Flowers'.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous week!

Reny

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Reny, so pretty, I love those birds :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Reny!! Love the added flowers and fence. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Congrats on winning the $15 gift certificate toward stamps at Our Daily Bread Designs last week as well. Now you can get another stamp set...
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.