Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

ODBD The Mighty Sea...

Our Daily Bread Designs have some of the most wonderful stamps I have used up to now!  The images are clear and detailed.  The sentiments are just awesome.  I received my first ODBD rubber stamp set last week and I am impressed!  The quality is excellent and I love these stamps!  I hope to have a substantial collection of these stamps eventually.  But for now I am working with the 1 set I do have.  This is my first creation with the stamps and I confess that my coloring skills need plenty of work.  But I think the image  is striking.   The challenge theme is 'New Life' and I think there are few things that emphasize that theme better than the sea.

Here is the card I made.

I want to  enter this card into Our Daily Bread Designs challenge this week, the ABC DT anything goes challenge, and the There She Goes clear stamps ribbon challenge.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day!!
Reny

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC Toys and Crafts DT Challenge this month!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reny. Your art is very beautiful, and you are quite talented with stamping and card-making. Thanks for sharing this on your blog. Also, congrats on your win at ODBS. You will put your new stamps to good use, I can tell! Can't wait to see what you make with them. Enjoy!
    I also wanted to invite you to check out the challeng at Word Art Wednesday. We have free word art every week, and lots of awesome prizes each week. I would be delighted to have you join our challenges. Hope to see you soon. Congrats again!
    Karen L
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.