Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mojo Masculine...

I just couldn't resist this weeks sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday.  Many of you who follow my blog may have figured out by now that I love to do something different every now and then, and this sketch gave me the perfect opportunity.  I've been eying these 57 Chevy's  for awhile and mulling over how I might use them in a card for a guy.  I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo to produce the cars and also cut the swirly thing on my silhouette.  The sentiment is computer generated and the papers are just random from my stash.  I added the star brads as an afterthought.  That's all.  Sweet and simple.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.
Mojo Monday  #237
ABC DT  'anything goes'
There She Goes Clear Stamps  'Dads'

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope your week is fantastic!
Reny

3 comments:

  1. Great masculine card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the ABC Toys and Crafts DT Challenge this month!!
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great guy card! Love those racing cars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little cars and stars - Thanks for playing along with There She Goes! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.