Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Perfect Sentiments.....

I don't know of a more perfect sentiment than something from the Word of God.  This passage from Zephaniah is one of my all time favorites.  I love knowing that God is rejoicing over me with singing.   I also love this awesome sketch from The Perfect Sentiment challenge.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Perfect Sentiments #29 'any occasion'
Creative Inspirations #160 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday #25
Scripture Thursday #26
Simon Says 'anything goes'

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great weekend!
Reny

11 comments:

  1. This scripture is just STUNNING! I love this card, and appreciate your art through the use of scripture. May God bless you for creating with His Word and His love in your heart.
    Hugs,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reny, I think this is one of your most beautiful creations thus far. Love it. Great job with our sketch. Thanks for sharing at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the patterns you've put together--and your butterflies are amazing! LOVE the verse, too! This will be a blessing to whoever receives it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Gorgeous! Fabulous colours and LOve your embellishments. Thank you for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment this week.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card thanks for playing along with the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card has a lot of detail. It's lovely Reny. I so appreciate you linking your cards to Scripture Thursday. ` Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredible! I love your panels and how you've used your ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Reny, I love that big butterfly.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colors & butterfly & scripture!! Thanks for playing @ Perfect Sentiments & Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sentiment. Love the colors you used and the added butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful!! Zephaniah is a beautiful book of the Bible! Thanks for playing along with perfect Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Please keep it clean.